Asia Foundation and Australian National University Announce 2015 Australasian Aid Conference
Canberra, June 17, 2014 — Australian National University and The Asia Foundation announce the 2015 Australasian Aid Conference on February 12-13, 2015 at the Crawford School of Public Policy, ANU, Canberra. Read more about the 2014 conference featuring Australia’s Minister for Foreign Affairs Julie Bishop and Asia Foundation experts.
The 2015 conference aims to bring together researchers from across Australia, the Pacific and Asia who are working on aid and international development policy to share insights, promote collaboration, and help develop the research community. Conference organizers include Professor Stephen Howes, director of the Development Policy Centre at ANU, Dr Joel Negin, senior lecturer in International Public Health at the University of Sydney, and Jonathan Pryke, research officer at the Development Policy Centre.
ANU is now accepting papers for the multi-disciplinary conference from academics, practitioners, and policymakers on the following topics:
- Aid effectiveness, at both the micro and macro level
- The political economy and politics of aid
- Aid and security
- Aid from traditional and/or non-traditional donors
- International public goods
- Migration and international trade policy, from a development perspective
- The international aid and development architecture, including the G20, World Bank, and other international agencies
- International climate change negotiations and architecture
The deadline for submissions is October 15, 2014. More information on the 2015 Australasian Aid Conference is available here.
The conference will be livestreamed here.
THE LATEST ACROSS ASIA
Asia Foundation to Host Transboundary Water Management Session at International River Symposium
August 29, 2016
Asia Foundation Releases Bangladesh Democracy Survey
August 25, 2016
Despite Opposition, K-12 Education Reform Moves Forward in the Philippines
August 24, 2016
Supporting Low-Skilled Labor in the New Lower-Middle Income Cambodia
August 24, 2016