December 18, 2008 — The Asia Foundation recently announced the appointment of Dr. Robin Bush as Country Representative in Indonesia. Dr. Bush has served as Deputy Country Representative for the Foundation in Indonesia since 2006. Prior to becoming Deputy Country Representative, Dr. Bush was the Foundation’s Regional Director for Islam and Development, responsible for assisting Foundation offices Asia-wide in developing Islam-related programs. Dr. Bush has been with the Foundation since 1998, when she joined its Indonesia office as a Program Officer for the Islam and Civil Society program. In Indonesia, she led innovative programs that brought police and Muslim clerics together to improve community security, facilitated the development of civic education and student-centered teaching to madrasah and Islamic schools, and enabled Muslim civil society organizations to improve service delivery at local levels.
Assistant Director, Global Communications
- The Asia Foundation Supports National Philippine Conversation on Bangsamoro and Beyond
October 16, 2014
- The Atlantic Highlights 2013 Afghan Survey
October 16, 2014
- The Asia Foundation and Sri Lanka Telecom Celebrate 10 Years of "Spreading the wealth of knowledge"
October 15, 2014
- The Asia Foundation Hosts "ASEAN Matters: A Conversation with U.S. Ambassadors to Asia"
October 10, 2014
- Slideshow 2014 Asia Foundation Development Forum
- Slideshow 60th Anniversary Gala
- Video 60th Anniversary Gala - Honoring The Merali Foundation
- Video 60th Anniversary - Honorable George P. Shultz
- Video 60th Anniversary - California Senator Dianne Feinstein
- Slideshow The Asia Foundation Timeline
- Slideshow Critical Issues: Women's Participation
- Slideshow Critical Issues: Transparency & Accountability