December 18, 2008 — Understanding that private sector perspectives can be critical to good project design, The Asia Foundation has established an Advisory Council of highly regarded private sector individuals with expertise and strategic interests in Asia. The Council’s primary role is to help increase the visibility and relevance of the Foundation’s work, and to help better assess the impact of Foundation programming on the economic growth and development of Asian nations. Founding members are: Bill S. Kim, Founder and President, Kizan International, Inc.; S. Timothy Kochis, Founder and CEO, Aspiriant; Dr. T. Dixon Long, Dean Emeritus, Case Western Reserve University; Leo K.W. Lum, Founder and Chairman, Churchill Capital Asia Limited of Singapore; Janet McKinley, Chair, Oxfam America Board of Directors; and Masaaki Tanaka, President and CEO, UnionBanCal Corporation and Union Bank of California. Asia Foundation Trustees Thomas Rohlen and Paul Slawson serve as trustee-members of the Advisory Council. For more information, contact the Resource Development staff at: email@example.com.
Assistant Director, Global Communications
- The Asia Foundation Signs Memorandum of Understanding with the Government of the Republic of the Union of Myanmar and Appoints Country Representative for Myanmar
May 14, 2013
- Asia Foundation Co-Hosts Conference in Melbourne on Future of International Development in Asia
May 13, 2013
- Subnational Conflicts in Asia: Can Foreign Aid Help?
Event: Monday, June 17, 2013
- US Ambassador To ASEAN David Carden Speaks At Asia Foundation In San Francisco
May 6, 2013
- Video Democracy - Perspectives of Mongolian Citizens
- Multimedia Feature Asian Perspectives: Asian Approaches to Development
- Video Access to Trade and Growth of Women's SMEs in APEC Developing Economies
- Slideshow The Asia Foundation's Official Visit with Myanmar President U Thein Sein
- Video The Asia Foundation's Environment Programs
- Video Daw Aung San Suu Kyi at The Asia Foundation - September 28, 2012