Administrative and Logistics Associate, Cotabato City, Philippines
Deadline: October 11, 2019
The Asia Foundation is a non-profit international development organization committed to improving lives across a dynamic and developing Asia. Informed by six decades of experience and deep local expertise, our programs address critical issues affecting Asia in the 21st century—governance, law, economic development, and regional cooperation. In addition, our Books for Asia and professional exchange programs are among the ways we encourage Asia’s continued development as a peaceful, just, and thriving region of the world.
The successful candidate will provide clerical, administrative, financial and logistical assistance to the CARE for Peace Project. S/he will provide support on office filling and archiving (electronic and hard copy) and liaise with business establishments, consultants and partners for procurement of goods and services. The post holder maintains inventory of office supplies and takes care of replenishment. S/he will also provide liaison support to other teams to help maintain an efficient office environment.
- Minimum of 1-year of related work experience and bachelor’s degree.
- Must be computer proficient in MS Office, spreadsheets, and database management.
- Must have strong time management skills and professional organizational abilities.
- Must have strong track record of working independently and in a diverse team environment.
- Must have strong attention to details and ability to multi-tasks, highly organized and efficient.
- Good spoken English, writing skills, time management and organizational skills.
- Must have excellent capacity to handle information with diligence.
- Knowledge of banking and some government procedures.
Click here for more details about this position. Interested applicants should also complete the Foundation Application Form and send with a letter of intent to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before October 11, 2019.
HIGHLIGHTS ACROSS ASIA
Making Agricultural Land More Bankable and Tradeable
February 24, 2020
The Advanced Middle-Income Challenge and the Future of Bilateral Aid: An Interview with William Cole
February 19, 2020