Assistant Program Officer, Accelerate Project, Mindanao, Philippines
Deadline: August 4, 2020
This position is open to Filipino nationals only.
The Asia Foundation is a non-profit international development organization committed to improving lives across a dynamic and developing Asia. Informed by six decades of experience and deep local expertise, our programs address critical issues affecting Asia in the 21st century—governance, law, economic development, and international cooperation. In addition, our Books for Asia and professional exchange programs are among the ways we encourage Asia’s continued development as a peaceful, just, and thriving region of the world.
The successful candidate will provide support to the Accelerate Women’s Entrepreneurship for Peace and Prosperity in Mindanao (Accelerate) Project. S/he will work with the Accelerate project manager in project activity and implementation. S/he will provide support in the conduct of program-related activities and in fulfilling funder requirements. The successful candidate will consult with finance and administration staff on all logistical, administrative and financial aspects of program activities and grants management related to the Accelerate Project.
- The successful candidate must have a bachelor’s degree with at least 2 years of professional experience, preferably with development organizations. Some exposure to the implementation, monitoring and reporting for development projects would be an advantage.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Filipino.
- Should be computer proficient in MS Office, spreadsheets, and database management. Must have acumen in financial management, strong time management skills and professional organizational abilities.
- Should have ability to self-manage, able to multi-task, strong attention to details, independently prioritize tasks and confidently develop plans of action with minimal supervision.
- Some exposure to the implementation, monitoring and reporting for development projects would be an advantage.
Click here for more details about this position. Interested applicants should also complete the Foundation Application Form and send with a letter of intent to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before August 4, 2020.
HIGHLIGHTS ACROSS ASIA
Virtual Event – Children of War: A Rapid Needs Assessment of Orphans in Muslim Mindanao U.S. Launch
Thursday, July 30, 2020
Responding to Covid-19 and Gender-Based Violence in Sri Lanka
Impact Report 2020
Leading through change