Assistant Program Officer, Coalitions for Change, Philippines
Deadline: February 23, 2020
This position is open to Filipino nationals only.
The Asia Foundation is a non-profit international development organization committed to improving lives across a dynamic and developing Asia. Informed by six decades of experience and deep local expertise, our programs address critical issues affecting Asia in the 21st century—governance, law, economic development, and regional cooperation. In addition, our Books for Asia and professional exchange programs are among the ways we encourage Asia’s continued development as a peaceful, just, and thriving region of the world.
The assistant program officer will provide support to the Coalitions for Change (CfC) Program’s operations. S/he will work directly with CfC’s Program Management Team (PMT) and coordinate with the CfC implementing teams to ensure the operationalization of cross-cutting concerns related to monitoring, learning and evaluation, gender and social inclusion, communication, and budget management. The APO will provide support in the conduct of program-related activities, particularly CfC’s leadership component, and in fulfilling funder requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree and at least two (2) years work experience in project administration, operations and logistics. Experience working with an international NGO an advantage.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Filipino.
- Should be computer proficient in MS Office, spreadsheets, database management, and other team applications.
- Must have acumen in financial management, strong time management skills and strong organizational abilities.
- Must have the ability to self-manage, be able to multi-task, have strong attention to details, can independently prioritize tasks and confidently develop plans of action with minimal supervision, and be an excellent team player.
- Knowledge of donor agency requirements and regulations an advantage.
Click here for more details about this position. Interested applicants should also complete the Foundation Application Form and send with a letter of intent to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before February 23, 2020.
HIGHLIGHTS ACROSS ASIA
Let’s Read, our free digital library,
is helping children learn at home.
Learn about our Covid-19 efforts.
Let’s Read, our free digital library, is helping children learn at home. Learn about our Covid-19 efforts.