Assistant Program Officer, Law and Human Rights, Philippines
Deadline: March 31, 2020
The successful recruit will help manage activities of the Law and Human Rights unit, particularly on human rights and justice projects. S/he will report to a program officer for project implementation and monitoring, as well as various tasks related to project budget, administration and logistics. S/he will consult and work with relevant staff of Sub-Award, Finance and Administration units on all logistical, administrative, financial and grant-related aspects of project implementation.
- Bachelor’s degree with at least two (2) years work experience in project management.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Filipino.
- Should be computer proficient in MS Office, spreadsheets, and database management.
- S/he must have acumen in financial management, strong time-management skills and professional organizational abilities.
- Must have ability to self-manage, able to multi-task, strong attention to details, independently prioritize tasks and confidently develop plans of action with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of USAID or other international donor agency requirements and regulations an advantage.
Click here for more details about this position. Interested applicants should also complete the Foundation Application Form and send with a letter of intent to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before March 31, 2020.
HIGHLIGHTS ACROSS ASIA
Asia Foundation Trustees Kounalakis and Lampton Discuss Covid-19 on World Affairs/KQED
March 24, 2020
New Children’s Digital Book Explains Covid-19 for Children
March 24, 2020
The health and safety of our community, partners, grantees, and staff is our top priority. As the COVID-19 health emergency unfolds, we are working hard to continue and adapt the Foundation’s important programs focused on improving lives and expanding opportunities on the ground in Asia. Read more about our COVID-19 response.