Assistant Program Officer, Project CIRCLE, Philippines
Deadline: January 17, 2020
This position is open to Filipino nationals only.
The Asia Foundation is a non-profit international development organization committed to improving lives across a dynamic and developing Asia. Informed by six decades of experience and deep local expertise, our programs address critical issues affecting Asia in the 21st century—governance, law, economic development, and regional cooperation. In addition, our Books for Asia and professional exchange programs are among the ways we encourage Asia’s continued development as a peaceful, just, and thriving region of the world.
The successful applicant will support the Project CIRCLE team in the project management and ensuring project deliverables are met. S/he will need to provide the needed technical, administrative and financial support of the project. The post will be based in Cotabato City with travel within Mindanao, as necessary.
- University degree; at least two (2) years professional experience with development organizations.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Filipino.
- Must be computer proficient in MS Office, spreadsheets, and database management.
- Must have acumen in financial management, strong time management skills, and professional organizational abilities.
- Must have ability to self-manage, able to multi-task, strong attention to details, independently prioritize tasks, and confidently develop plans of action with minimal direction.
- Must be willing to travel within Mindanao for substantial period.
Click here for more details about this position. Interested applicants should also complete the Foundation Application Form and send with a letter of intent to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before January 17, 2020.
HIGHLIGHTS ACROSS ASIA
Let’s Read, our free digital library,
is helping children learn at home.
Learn about our Covid-19 efforts.
Let’s Read, our free digital library, is helping children learn at home. Learn about our Covid-19 efforts.