Driver, Cotabato City, Philippines
Deadline: June 20, 2021
This position is open to Filipino nationals only.
The Asia Foundation is a nonprofit international development organization committed to improving lives across a dynamic and developing Asia. Informed by six decades of experience and deep local expertise, our programs address critical issues affecting Asia in the 21st century—governance, law, economic development, and international cooperation. In addition, our Books for Asia and professional exchange programs are among the ways we encourage Asia’s continued development as a peaceful, just, and thriving region of the world
The successful recruit will transport staff to and from Project CIRCLE sites and locations where official activities will be conducted. S/he will monitor the condition of the vehicle/s and ensure that it is in good operating condition before and after any travel. The successful recruit will maintain log sheets and make sure that official trips are properly recorded. S/he will ensure daily check of the vehicle while on travel, regular maintenance of the vehicles, and reports of repair/maintenance requirements to the supervisor immediately. The successful recruit will ensure that the vehicle is secured when not in use. S/he is expected to assist in other tasks as assigned by the Supervisor.
- At least five (5) years related work experience. Education: Diploma or with college education
- Holder of LTO professional driver’s license. Must have basic skills in car care and overall trouble shooting.
- Should be familiar with the Project CIRCLE areas and neighboring municipalities.
- Should have basic verbal and written communication skills in English and Filipino. Fluency or familiarity in local dialect is a plus.
- Must be familiar with road network in Mindanao. Should not have been involved in any major road accident and caused injury in the last 5 years.
- Must have experience in driving for international aid organizations and NGOs.
- With strong time management, attention to details and ability to multi-task.
- Must be willing to work irregular hours, overtime and days if necessary.
HIGHLIGHTS ACROSS ASIA
2020 Annual Report
Addressing the global crisis