Information Technology Assistant, Philippines
Deadline: January 31, 2021
The Asia Foundation is a non-profit international development organization committed to improving lives across a dynamic and developing Asia. Informed by six decades of experience and deep local expertise, our programs address critical issues affecting Asia in the 21st century—governance and law, economic development, women’s empowerment, environment, and international cooperation. In addition, our Books for Asia and professional exchange programs are among the ways we encourage Asia’s continued development as a peaceful, just, and thriving region of the world. If you share the same vision and commitment, join us as an information technology assistant with our Philippines office.
The successful applicant will assist the IT support and solutions officer in the delivery of prompt and cost-effective technology support and solutions in the office. S/he will have an essential role in assisting and meeting compliance of devices and users with IT policies and best practices. S/he will help ensure business resilience and continuity, regular maintenance and repairs and developing staff IT skills and technology to improve business outputs.
- The successful candidate must have a degree in Computer Engineering,Computer Science or related field. S/he should have professional training on computers, with knowledge in local area network, servers, PC/MAC (hardware and software), etc.
- S/he must have experience with networking equipment, configuration and troubleshooting (Cisco or Fortinet).
- S/he should have experience with server management, AD, TCP/IP protocol, file shares, permissions and group policies.
- S/he must be proficient with Microsoft Office tools and other software utilities.
- S/he must be familiar with Windows and Apple computers and mobile device support and management. CCNA, MCP or MCSE will be an advantage.
More details about this position. Interested applicants should also complete the Foundation Application Form and send with a letter of intent to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before January 31, 2021.
HIGHLIGHTS ACROSS ASIA
Our Predictions for 2021, Following a Year That Defied Prediction
January 19, 2021
Virtual Event – Don’t Mess With Me: Combating Gender-based Violence in South Asia Through Art and Engagement
Wednesday, February 17, 2021
The Asia Foundation Supports APEC Policy Brief on Women, Covid-19, and the Future of Work
January 4, 2021
North Korean Refugee Entrepreneurs in South Korea: Unveiling Korea’s Hidden Potential
December 30, 2020
Impact Report 2020
Leading through change