Office Administrative Manager, Philippines
Deadline: March 5, 2021
This position is open to Filipino nationals only.
In an increasingly complex and interconnected world, Asia plays a crucial global role. Would you be excited at the prospect of employing your knowledge and skills to improve lives, expand opportunities, and help societies flourish across this dynamic region? You could have this opportunity at The Asia Foundation. Informed by six decades of experience and deep local expertise, The Asia Foundation addresses critical issues affecting Asia in the 21st century: governance and law, economic development, women’s empowerment, environment, and regional cooperation. We work with innovative leaders and communities to build effective institutions and advance path-breaking reforms. Together with our partners, we are committed to Asia’s continued development as a peaceful, just, and thriving region of the world.
The successful applicant will be responsible for ensuring the efficient and effective delivery of services in information management and overall office administration. S/he will also lead in Procurement and purchasing, statutory office registration and insurance, asset tracking, importation and exportation, office maintenance/upkeep and other administrative tasks that may arise. Depending on competencies and alongside a broader review of office administrative roles, this position will potentially oversee up to three (3) administrative staff.
- The successful candidate must have at least five (5) years work experience in office operations and management, administration and/or logistics, preferably in a managerial capacity.
- S/he should have excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Filipino.
- S/he must have strong time management and organizational skills.
- S/he must be knowledgeable in MS Office, SharePoint and other programs related to work planning and organization.
- Knowledge of USAID and other international donor agency requirements and regulations is preferred.
- Master’s degree is an advantage.
Click here for more details about this position. Interested applicants should also complete the Foundation Application Form and send with a letter of intent to email@example.com on or before March 5, 2021.
HIGHLIGHTS ACROSS ASIA
Impact Report 2020
Leading through change