Research Contractor, Philippines
Deadline: November 30, 2018
This position is open to Filipino nationals only.
In an increasingly complex and interconnected world, Asia plays a crucial global role. Would you be excited at the prospect of employing your knowledge and skills to improve lives, expand opportunities, and help societies flourish across this dynamic region? You could have this opportunity at The Asia Foundation. Informed by six decades of experience and deep local expertise, The Asia Foundation addresses critical issues affecting Asia in the 21st century: governance and law, economic development, women’s empowerment, environment, and regional cooperation. We work with innovative leaders and communities to build effective institutions and advance path-breaking reforms. Together with our partners, we are committed to Asia’s continued development as a peaceful, just, and thriving region of the world.
The Project PeaceConnect of The Asia Foundation is in need of a research contractor/s (either as an organization or group of individuals) that will be tasked to do a Baseline Study for the project, with focus on determining quantitatively and qualitatively the level of various variables that will suggest the social cohesion among Muslims, Christians and IPs (indigenous peoples) in the various sites covered by the project (in Mindanao). The study in turn will establish the baseline for the project’s key components and constitute the basis to measure the project performance.
For those interested, please send us a Letter of Expression of Interest, which should include the following:
- A suitability statement, including commitment to availability for the entire assignment
- Updated curriculum vitae of the experts that clearly spells out qualifications and experience
- A brief statement on the proposed study methodology, including a draft work plan
- A financial proposal containing a proposed daily fee
- At least three (3) references from organizations that have contracted the consultant proving ability to carry out a baseline
- One or two previous reports written by the Consultant
Click here for more details about this position. Interested parties should email their expression of interest no later than November 30, 2018, with “TAF-Project PeaceConnect Baseline Study” in the subject line, to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
HIGHLIGHTS ACROSS ASIA
Asia's free library for children