Partner with us
Partnerships make an impact
Companies and foundations play a critical role in our development efforts. Thanks to our partners’ participation and generosity, we are generating a lasting impact in some of Asia’s hardest-to-reach communities, while simultaneously advancing philanthropic, community engagement, and social responsibility goals. Discover the effective ways your organization can collaborate with The Asia Foundation to promote equitable growth and sustainability for generations to come.
We look forward to working with you to design a program that meets your company or foundation’s philanthropic goals and interests.
Advance the mission
Unrestricted financial support enables The Asia Foundation to respond with independence and agility to the most pressing and evolving needs in the Asia-Pacific. Our vast local networks and deep understanding of the region ensure that unrestricted dollars go where they are needed most.
Invest in a program
Invest in a program developed and designed by our program experts, or make a multi-year commitment for long-term impact. Contribute to workforce development and expand the knowledge economy. Foster emerging women entrepreneurs. Build libraries. Enable generations of disadvantaged girls to become agents of change by providing secondary school or university scholarships. Our cornerstone programs, Books for Asia and the Women's Empowerment Program, make immediate and positive changes in the most vulnerable communities.
Expore a special initiative
Our innovative pilot projects address the wellness of migrant and factory workers; train youth in the language of financial literacy; equip displaced agricultural workers with market-competitive skills; preserve delicate natural resources in remote landscapes; monitor water quality in vulnerable communities; map urban sprawl with satellite imagery and open-source technology tools; encourage the adoption of technology applications in democratic processes; and more.
Join the corporate partners network
The Asia Foundation's Corporate Partners are committed to making a difference in the markets and communities they serve. Corporate Partners are firms who share the Foundation's collective vision of a peaceful, just, and thriving Asia, and understand the impact of a financial and social investment in the region's future. Learn more about the benefits of becoming a corporate partner.
Sponsor a signature event
Join a network of donors in sponsoring one of our high-profile special events which convene the foremost leaders in international development, government, business, civil society, and philanthropy. Customized event sponsorships provide exclusive visibility, tailored hospitality, and networking opportunities.
Partner with The Asia Foundation
Our Corporate Partners understand that to truly create lasting change, meaningful philanthropic investments must align financial capital with social impact.
The support of our Corporate Partners enables The Asia Foundation to respond to the fluid demands of a dynamic and developing Asia by targeting the root causes of global development challenges.
Partnering with The Asia Foundation, headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area with an office in Washington, DC, offers visibility to key demographics, targeted access to global thought leaders in the philanthropic and business communities, unparalleled insight into Asia's social, economic, and political landscapes, and a better understanding of the regional and in-country forces that shape existing and potential business operations.
Join an exclusive community of Corporate Partners today for prime visibility opportunities and access to the San Francisco Bay Area, national, and international business and philanthropic communities.
$25,000 Annual Membership
- Exclusive access for executives, designated employees, and select clients to private VIP events, including off-the-record conversations, with The Asia Foundation leadership, trustees, ambassadors, diplomats, government officials, and thought leaders in the business and philanthropic communities in the U.S. and Asia
- Opportunity for a senior executive to join the President's Leadership Council*, an advisory group for the President of The Asia Foundation
- Opportunity to invite VIP clients or employees to invitation-only events, including the President's Leadership Council Event Series
- Acknowledgement in The Asia Foundation's Annual Report
- Acknowledgement on The Asia Foundation's website
- Customized corporate employee volunteer activities
*by invitation only
$50,000 Annual Membership
All benefits of $25,000 annual membership, plus:
- Invitation to a private reception and dinner with The Asia Foundation Board of Trustees (in San Francisco, New York, or Washington DC)
- Priority consideration for sponsorship of special events and public programs
- Speaking opportunity for senior executives at select Asia Foundation events
- Tailored program of visibility and hospitality benefits designed in conjunction with The Asia Foundation's Chief Philanthropy Officer
- Prominent "spotlight" recognition and logo placement on The Asia Foundation website
- Opportunity for participation of a country or program expert at company event for employees or clients